Johnny depp Index du Forum

Johnny depp
Forum entièrement dédié à Johnny Depp

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Psn@>A.ccou-nt Hack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Johnny depp Index du Forum -> Art -> Films
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bryafot

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Psn@>A.ccou-nt Hack Répondre en citant

> bit.ly/21ZTYhJ

> bit.ly/21ZTYhJ

> bit.ly/21ZTYhJ

> bit.ly/21ZTYhJ

> bit.ly/21ZTYhJ

PlayStation,Forums,:,Page,Not,Found,Page,Not,Found,CommunityUsers,turn,on,suggestions,Auto-suggest,helps,you,quickly,narrow,down,your,search,results,by,suggesting,possible,matches,as,you,typeIts,bad,enough,to,be,hacked,,but,its,even,worse,to,have,to,pay,for,the,digital,damage404,/,Path,if-someone-hacks-your-psn-account-youre-kinda-screwed-1691083834,not,foundWhile,I,was,sleeping,,someone,locked,me,out,of,my,own,accountWe,are,working,to,restore,serviceThe,,,customer,,,service,,,agent,,,suggested,,,that,,,I,,,only,,,use,,,prepaid,,,cards,,,,but,,,thats,,,more,,,of,,,a,,,workaround,,,than,,,a,,,real,,,solutionThis,,,page,,,doesn't,,,existaboutblogaboutvaluessource,,,codeadvertisejobshelpsite,,,rulesFAQwikireddiquettetransparencycontact,,,usapps,,,&,,,toolsReddit,,,for,,,iPhoneReddit,,,for,,,Androidmobile,,,websitebuttons<3reddit,,,goldredditgiftsUse,,,of,,,this,,,site,,,constitutes,,,acceptance,,,of,,,our,,,User,,,Agreement,,,and,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,(updated)I,dont,own,a,PS,Vita,,but,its,stuck,on,my,account,Once,I,got,home,,I,sat,down,at,a,computer,and,fired,up,Sonys,chat,supportWhile,,I,,was,,sleeping,,,someone,,locked,,me,,out,,of,,my,,own,,accountAll,,,rights,,,reserved.REDDIT,,,and,,,the,,,ALIEN,,,Logo,,,are,,,registered,,,trademarks,,,of,,,reddit,,,inc.Advertise,,,-,,,gamesWe're,,just,,not,,ready,,for,,a,,relationship,,with,,a,,page,,that,,doesn't,,exist,,right,,nowIt,,also,,took,,me,,several,,hours,,of,,legwork,,over,,email,,,Twitter,,,and,,customer,,support,,to,,reach,,that,,point,,,which,,would,,be,,a,,lot,,of,,work,,to,,go,,through,,just,,to,,buy,,a,,different,,game..,,,PlayStation,,,Forums,,,GENERAL,,,SUPPORT,,,REGISTERSIGN,,,INHELP4,,,Basically,,,I,,had,,to,,apologize,,and,,pay,,for,,a,,thiefIt's,,not,,you,,,it's,,usThis,page,doesn't,existBack,,in,,2011,,when,,PlayStation,,Network,,went,,down,,for,,almost,,a,,month,,,the,,gaming,,brand,,offered,,affected,,players,,one,,month,,of,,PlayStation,,Plus,,,which,,meant,,you,,got,,a,,few,,games,,that,,were,,disabled,,after,,the,,month,,ended,,if,,you,,didnt,,become,,a,,paying,,subscriberIt,,all,,started,,Saturday,,afternoon,,2016,,reddit,,incLog,,,in,,,/,,,Sign,,,upBlogs,,,you,,,may,,,likeDeadspinGawkerGizmodoJalopnikJezebelKotakuLifehackerWe,,do,,recommend,,our,,users,,maintain,,good,,account,,security,,,such,,as,,regularly,,changing,,their,,password,,and,,creating,,login,,credentials,,that,,differ,,from,,other,,services,,they,,useRelated:,The,key,to,hacking,Amazon,accounts?,Persistence,Fortunately,,social,hacking,your,way,through,tech,support,tends,to,be,a,double-edged,sword,,and,I,knew,I,would,be,able,to,wrestle,my,account,back,by,providing,the,right,infoAfter,checking,to,make,sure,my,roommate,hadnt,drunkenly,purchased,the,game,,thinking,hed,pay,me,back,later,,I,noticed,even,more,concerning,emailsAlso,,watch:,,Asus,,ROG,,GX700,,Hands,,On,,Please,,enable,,Javascript,,to,,watch,,this,,video,,The,,,PlayStation,,,network,,,has,,,been,,,around,,,since,,,2006,,,,but,,,theres,,,no,,,two-factor,,,authentication,,,,and,,,visible,,,payment,,,info,,,on,,,the,,,web,,,front-endGo,,back,,to,,community.us.playstation.com,,and,,find,,yourself,,a,,page,,that,,deserves,,youWe,are,currently,working,on,issuing,a,refund,to,your,account,,and,we,are,addressing,the,communication,issuesI,,,wasnt,,,at,,,home,,,when,,,I,,,noticed,,,the,,,hackers,,,activities,,,,but,,,I,,,needed,,,to,,,stop,,,the,,,intruder,,,from,,,making,,,any,,,more,,,purchasesKinja,is,in,read-only,modeWhy,hasnt,Sony,learned?,You,would,think,Sony,would,know,how,to,handle,hacking,,especially,after,its,multiple,massive,breaches,(this,one,and,this,one),in,the,last,five,years,,but,it,hasnt,learnedInstead,,I,got,a,copied,and,pasted,statement,explaining,that,Sony,doesnt,offer,refunds,,and,the,funds,would,only,be,returned,to,my,walletI,,asked,,what,,would,,happen,,if,,I,,issued,,a,,chargeback,,at,,the,,debit,,card,,level,,,and,,the,,agent,,explained,,matter-of-factly,,that,,my,,account,,would,,be,,banned,,until,,I,,paid,,the,,$75,,in,,fraudulent,,chargesRelated:,,Brian,,Krebs,,exposes,,major,,flaws,,in,,PayPals,,security,,system,,So,,I,,contacted,,PayPalThen,,,I,,,was,,,a,,,little,,,bewildered,,,as,,,the,,,agent,,,asked:,,,Now,,,what,,,do,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,about,,,the,,,purchases?,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,NBA,,,2K16,,,,and,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,to,,,add,,,$75,,,to,,,my,,,PlayStation,,,account,,,,I,,,said.PlayStation,,,Forums,,,:,,,Page,,,Not,,,Found,,,Page,,,Not,,,Found,,,CommunityUsers,,,turn,,,on,,,suggestions,,,Auto-suggest,,,helps,,,you,,,quickly,,,narrow,,,down,,,your,,,search,,,results,,,by,,,suggesting,,,possible,,,matches,,,as,,,you,,,type d6d2cc075d
filme erin brockovich dublado torrentSasha and John Digweed-cd1 mp3[DF] Alien Invaders - Invasion au Far West (TV) [DVDRiP]cobra driver pack 2013.torrentCineSamples_CineHarp_1.1_KONTAKT

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Johnny depp Index du Forum -> Art -> Films Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation